Macintosh Day Nursery
Part of Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Go to the Bright Horizons website
Macintosh Day Nursery in central Manchester is a purpose-built environmentally friendly concept nursery situated within the heart of Macintosh Village. It is conveniently situated close to major bus, train and tram routes around Oxford Road. Our nursery has seven well equipped rooms and two large outside play areas, which is a rarity for a city centre nursery. Our team of experienced childcare professionals work closely with parents and we are able to support these close relationships, by having a private parent room allowing our families and keyworkers to catch up about the children’s learning and development.
Join us for our Open Week, celebrate our philosophy on creating an environment that inspires your child to flourish.
Register your interest in kidsunlimited’s Learning Fun Club
- 5 star kitchen food hygiene rating
- A unique activity room for our 2-3 year olds to use for smaller group time with their key workers.
- An all-inclusive service (nappies, food, formula milk) with no hidden costs
- Every opportunity is taken to explore the wide range of cultural activities, including visits to theatres, universities and libraries
- Key public transport and city centre services within a 2 minute walk
- Private parent room, dedicated for parents and keyworkers to discuss children’s learning and development.
- Purpose built nursery in an award winning environmentally friendly building
- Purpose built outdoor area, which is separated for each age group including a sheltered area for babies with soft grass.
- Please refer to the parking info download
The staff at Macintosh are excellent — professional yet friendly and brilliant with our children. Exceptional effort went into settling our eldest child and the same is currently happening with our younger child. N.G, parent at Macintosh
I like all of my teachers at nursery but I like playing in the home corner too. Millicent, aged 3 years 11 months, child at Macintosh
I like to make the parents happy and build strong, trusting relationships with them. It’s like a second family to me and I give 100% at all times. We always have the parent and child’s best interest at heart. Amy Schofield, nursery worker at Macintosh