Wolfson Court Day Nursery
We were recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. Please click on our nursery diary to read the full report.kidsunlimited’s Wolfson Court nursery in Cambridge is located just off Madingley Road, with excellent links to all the main transport networks, including the A14, M11 and Cambridge City Centre. There is an excellent outside play area, which houses a climbing frame, large wooden playhouse and a sand pit. The highly experienced management helped the nursery to secure an ‘good’ rating in the latest Ofsted inspection.
Join us for our Open Week, celebrate our philosophy on creating an environment that inspires your child to flourish.
- “Good“ Ofsted rating
- Large outdoor garden and play area for your child to explore
- Qualified Early Years Teacher who leads the pre-school room
- Quiet, tranquil setting in the grounds of Wolfson College
- Variety of activities including music, ku:physical and baby signing
- Working closely with the local community with regular nature walks to the college and river
- Visitor parking is available to the side of the nursery building opposite the college accommodation
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on how our son is getting on at nursery. He seems to love it here and we’re glad to see that the staff enjoy themselves too. U.B, parent at Wolfson Court
I like coming to Preschool. I have lots of friends here and I like to play hairdressers. Lily, child at Wolfson Court