Wokingham Day Nursery
kidsunlimited’s nursery in Wokingham is located on Molly Millar’s Lane, close to the M4 with Wokingham train station just two minutes away, offering excellent access for commuters to Reading or London and local residents. The highly qualified team helped the nursery secure a ‘good’ rating in the latest Ofsted inspection (with four outstanding elements).
Join us for our Stay & Play Day on Friday 24th April, and celebrate our philosophy on creating an environment that inspires your child to flourish.
- “Good“ with four elements of “Outstanding“ in recent Ofsted inspection
- Bright, modern nursery with excellent commuter links
- Excellent nutritionally-balanced menu using fresh ingredients prepared by our own chef
- The children enjoy weekly music, movement and French classes
- Visitor parking is available at the front of the nursery building
You guys are doing an excellent job with my son, he came home last night and when playing I asked him where his head, nose etc. was and he showed me for the first time. I’m so proud of him. Thank you so much! I.B, parent at Wokingham
I love my nursery because I like the dolls house and animals, and I love my friends. Eva, child at Wokingham
I have worked for KU since August 2012 and it’s a lovely company to work for. All of the staff are lovely and we work together as a team. The Manager and Deputy Manager are perfect in every way that anyone could imagine and they’re willing to help the staff and give them support whenever it’s needed. I would recommend this company to friends of mine for both work and childcare. Zoe Slade, nursery worker at Wokingham