Wandsworth Day Nursery
kidsunlimited’s nursery in Wandsworth is located on Wandsworth Common, with good car parking facilities and excellent access to public transport. With five individual rooms and two outdoor play areas, the nursery offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities including weekly Spanish and French lessons.
Register a place at our open day on Friday 19th September.
Register your interest at kidsunlimited’s Summer Learning Fun Clubs — they’re a learning adventure!
- A wide range of activities are on offer including weekly Spanish language lessons, yoga, cookery and music
- Bright, spacious building with a large secure outdoor play area for your child to explore
- Easy access to London transport links
- Excellent nutritionally-balanced menu using fresh ingredients prepared by our own chef
- Fully inclusive fees covering all nappies, milk and freshly cooked meals
- Nearest train station: Clapham Junction
- Recently refurbished with a brand new all-weather garden and play area
- Vibrant community nursery with strong parental involvement
- Weekly French and Teddy Tennis lessons
- Visitor parking is available at the front of the nursery building
My daughter has been at Wandsworth for over 2 years and she is always happy. The staff have made us very welcome and seem to be able to deal with anything that comes their way, they are always happy and smiley when you go in and greet you warmly. They are very informative and helpful. I am very happy with the care she has received since she’s has been there, and it is a lovely environment — very light and airy. Q.H, parent at Wandsworth