St Mary’s Day Nursery
kidsunlimited’s nursery in Hulme, Manchester is located in a Grade II listed building on St Mary’s Street, just off Princess Parkway. Close to the city centre it also offers two hours’ free parking directly outside the nursery as well as a nature garden and large outside play area.
Win one of five, free iPads when you register for a place at our open day on 2nd May.
- Established Parent Nursery Association
- Excellent nutritionally-balanced menu using fresh ingredients prepared by our own chef
- Fully-inclusive childcare fees (food, milk, formula milks and nappies) — no hidden extras
- Highly qualified and long serving nursery team
- Large, secure outdoor learning environment with a nature garden and exploration areas
- Two hours’ free parking is available outside the nursery
I really can’t praise everyone enough at St. Mary’s! It really has become part of our family life and when someone so precious spends so much of their time there you really need to know it’s the RIGHT place — thank you everyone for your hard work and support in helping raise all the kids so brilliantly! Thank you, thank you! Y.T, parent at St Mary’s
I like to see my friends and my teachers are funny. We have rabbits and I took them home to see my Grandma. I like my pre-school and the mud kitchen! Olivia, 3 years, child at St Mary’s