Highbury Day Nursery
kidsunlimited’s nursery in Highbury is a modern purpose-built day nursery within the redevelopment of the old Highbury Stadium, offering excellent commuter links. The nursery boasts well resourced rooms for babies, toddlers and preschoolers and three great outdoor areas for the children to explore, (nursery garden, communal garden and nature reserve) one of which was part of the old Arsenal football club pitch. Our team of experienced childcare professionals work closely with parents and the nursery holds regular family events throughout the year.
Register your interest at kidsunlimited’s Summer Learning Fun Clubs — they’re a learning adventure!
- “Good“ Ofsted rating
- Close relationship with parents and family events held throughout the year
- Modern purpose-built nursery with well resourced rooms for babies, toddlers and preschool
- Set in the grounds of the redeveloped Highbury Stadium with excellent commuter links
- Three large outdoor areas for your child to explore (nursery garden, communal garden and nature reserve)
- Nearest tube station: Arsenal; Finsbury Park
- Visitor parking is available at the front of the nursery building
I am so impressed with Highbury nursery! I am always greeted by smiling friendly faces from all the staff and Malcolm, the Nursery Manager, is wonderful. He is always helpful and able to thoroughly answer my questions in detail. He is very passionate about his job and caring for the children and this is why I have already recommended the nursery to my friends! Emma Henderson, parent at Highbury
I like nursery, it’s fun. I like the construction toys, the garden and the boys. I love Lauren, Samia, Malcolm and visiting my sister in Baby Room. Lyla, age 4 years 5 months, child at Highbury
I have worked with kidsunlimited for three years now and have enjoyed working in all the different age groups but have found my feet in Pre-School. I enjoy working closely with all the children, not just my Key Children and I get a great sense of satisfaction from watching them grow and flourish within my care, knowing that I have been part of that. Happy nursery worker at Highbury