Church Crookham Day Nursery
kidsunlimited’s nursery in Church Crookham near Fleet in Hampshire is a purpose-built day nursery which opened in September 2012. The nursery is well situated for links to the A287 and is not far from J5 on the M3. Your child will benefit from a large external play area featuring a beautifully designed natural garden which is accessible from all rooms to encourage a free flow environment. The highly qualified and experienced team helped the nursery to secure an ‘outstanding’ rating in our latest Ofsted inspection.
- Beautifully designed natural garden with beach, stream and look out tower
- Fully inclusive fees covering all nappies, milk and freshly cooked meals
- Pre-school French language lessons
- Rated as Outstanding by Ofsted in our latest inspection
- Variety of activities including music, tennis and messy mornings!
- Working closely with the local community with regular trips to the garden centre and care home
- Visitor parking is available at the front of the nursery building
We had a lovely time at the Halloween party. It was really good to get involved with my daughter during her nursery time, and to see how happy and comfortable in her surroundings she is. As always the staff are lovely and great with Millie. Thanks. Kevin, parent at Church Crookham
I love playing with the water and getting messy Barnaby, child at Church Crookham